Developmental Pathways is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency serving individuals with developmental disabilities/delays and their families. We are also one of Colorado’s Community Centered Boards (CCB) connecting people to federal, state, county, and private funding in Arapahoe County, Douglas County, and the City of Aurora. We passionately believe inclusion is for everyone and offer services through Home and Community Based Medicaid Waiver programs, locally funded programs, and partnerships with other community organizations.
Support offered in one’s own home and community exemplifies the principle that full inclusion and participation in community life is attainable for everyone.
Developmental Pathways helps support you and your loved one by providing intake, eligibility enrollment, and case management, all with a person-centered focus. Case management is a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation, and advocacy. Your Case Manager/Coordinator will be your primary contact, connecting you to resources, helping you navigate state rules and regulations, and negotiating positive outcomes.
Vision, Mission, Guiding Principles, & Key Commitments
Vision: Enriching lives. Strengthening communities.
Mission: To enrich the lives of people with developmental disabilities/delays by partnering to provide expertise, support, and advocacy in their pursuit of a meaningful life.
Integrity: To be true to our beliefs: respectful, honest, transparent and fair.
Innovation: To be thought leaders, transforming cutting edge ideas into tangible actions.
Partnership: To be a trusted, vital partner in our community.
Stewardship: To honor and protect all our resources.
- To ensure that all individuals with developmental disabilities/delays in our community receive support.
- To join our community in the innovation and implementation of person and family centered practices.
- To be a customer-service focused agency, both internally and externally.
- To actively and transparently collaborate with federal, state and local partners.
- To optimize mission resources by diversifying revenue streams and cultivating our talents, interests, and abilities.