Case Management Department
Our Case Management Department focuses on providing great customer service while assisting the individuals we serve and their families towards meeting their goals and living a meaningful life. Using a Person-Centered approach, we strive to empower individuals in services to have input and control of their lives and to make safe and informed choices.
Why Choose Developmental Pathways Case Management?
We Will Help You…
- Understand what services are available and help you determine if you meet criteria for developmental disability services
- With enrolling you in the available waiver or state-funded program that is right for you
- Determine the right combination of care, activities and support needed to live meaningful life
- Develop a service plan and assist you in finding providers and meeting your goals for educational, mental health, emotional, social and medical services
- Ensure your health, safety and other needs are met and your rights are respected
- By monitoring the service plan for effectiveness and satisfaction
For a list of PASAs sorted by city or by county, click here.
Bob joined Developmental Pathways in January 2005 and provides executive leadership over all Case Management functions. Bob is the father of a young man with autism in a Medicaid Waiver Program. Prior to coming to Pathways, Bob worked in both the private sector and government for over 20 years as an attorney and executive manager. He has experience in special education issues, healthcare, banking, and Medicaid. Bob is a graduate of the State University of New York and the University of Denver College of Law.
Director of Program Quality
Darcy joined Developmental Pathways in November of 2006 and currently serves as the Director of Case Management. Darcy has nearly 20 years of professional experience in operations, leadership, project management, and customer service and support. Darcy has served in multiple roles here at Developmental Pathways, including serving as the Director of Quality Assurance before moving to her current role in Case Management. Darcy is devoted to supporting her department in fulfilling the vision and mission of Developmental Pathways through person-and-family-centered practices.
Darcy is a Colorado native, born and raised in the Denver metro area and a graduate of the University of Colorado at Denver. Darcy is a fan of Rocky and Bullwinkle and quirky puns. Darcy has received special recognition in leadership and support of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities/delays and has been recognized as a “Professional of the Year” in the field.