Developmental Pathways has made provider grants available with the purpose to increase provider capacity to serve individuals with developmental disabilities and/or delays (IDDs) in Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas Counties. Developmental Pathways gathered information from individuals in service, caregivers, and providers to identify barriers to IDD services. The included Funding Areas address those needs.
Grant Funding Areas
- Capacity building/expanding services
- Creating inclusive communities
- Creating new or innovative service offerings
- Community outreach and education
- COVID related requests, not to include PPE
- Skill development for individuals with IDDs (trades, inclusive higher ed, etc.)
- Supporting an expanded workforce to serve individuals with IDDs
- Protecting, assisting with, and promoting healthy, safe, person-centered lives
- Systems change support
- Support with becoming or expanding program approval to be a PASA
Grant details, including qualifications, directions, requirements, and deadlines can be found in the cover page, here.
Grant funds are available to non-profit and for-profit providers. Providers include but are not limited to:
- Program Approved Service Agencies (PASAs)
- Community agencies (i.e.- recreation centers, places of worship, non-profits, businesses)
Grant funds must be used on projects or programs geared to expand capacity of existing or new providers. Expanding capacity may include increasing:
- The number of people served,
- Service times,
- Populations served, or
- Areas of service
Additional eligibility requirements available here.
To be considered complete, Provider Grant Applications must include the Provider Grant Narrative Questions and applicable planning, and financial documents.
- Applications and narratives should consider projects and programs that expand capacity of, or access to services and supports for people with developmental disabilities and/or delays.
- Grant recipient must show proof of financial stability.
- Grant time periods should last no more than twelve months from the date of the fully executed Grant Agreement, unless a special request is made and approved.
- Grant funds may not be used to supplement Medicaid or insurance reimbursement rates.
Submit Grant Application
To submit your grant request:
- Save the PDF narrative to your computer.
- Complete the questions in the narrative.
- Attach the narrative to the online application along with financial and planning documents.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis until all funds are depleted. Grants will be reviewed the second week of the month following the month of submission.