DD Awareness Toolkit 2022
March is the Nationally recognized month raising awareness about individuals diagnosed with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities/Delays.
DP and Access Gallery created a campaign with the theme “I can do more than I can’t.” I am… more than a disability.
The campaign’s aim is to highlight that people are more than their disability, encourage accessibility and inclusion for every person, we can do more than we can’t.
Ways to Participate
- Join us all throughout the month of March to stay up-to-date on our social campaign.
- Facebook: @developmentalpathways
- Twitter: @dev_pathways
- Instagram: @developmental.pathways
- Tag your social media posts and share how you’re raising awareness – we might just re-share your post!
- Use these hashtags: #DDAwareness #DPxAG #ICanDoMore
Create your own poster!
- Download and print poster and instuctions(english)
- Download and print poster and instructions(spanish)
Print, cut and write a few words that describe you. Post it on your social media – don’t forget to tag us!
Print one or our posters
Take a picture in front of one of our posters or banners
Look out for our banners or posters featuring an individual with a disability describing who they are. Locations are:Access Gallery
909 Santa Fe Dr. Denver, CO 80204 Autism Community Store
14095 E. Exposition Ave. Aurora, CO 80012 Brewability/Pizzability
3445 South Broadway Englewood Co 80113 Developmental Pathways
14280 E Jewell Ave. Suite A Aurora, CO 80012 Festive Cup Coffee Shop
50 Springer Dr. Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 Sēb’s Recreation Center
1710 S Buckley Rd. #9 Aurora, CO 80017 Stanley Market
2501 Dallas St. Aurora, CO 80010 Stepping Stone Support Center
9032 West Ken Caryl Ave. A-1 Littleton, CO 80128 Swallow Hill
71 E Yale Ave. Denver, CO 80210 Wellspring, The Collective Coffee Shop
207 Perry St. Castle Rock, CO 80104 Central Rec Center
18150 E Vassar Pl. Aurora, CO 80013 Dirt Coffee
5767 S Rapp St. Littleton, CO 80120
Drive to the Ball Arena (Pepsi Center)
On Monday night (3/14), the Ball Arena will light up orange in support of DD Awareness. Take your friends and/or family on a drive and snap a selfie in front of the lights.
Share our videos, an event or program that supports the DD community
- Watch and listen individuals served by Developmental Pathways talk about what others said they couldn’t do and how they proved them wrong.
- Check out our event calendar for events happening throughout the month.
Use a Zoom Background
Download a zoom background and use it during your meetings – it’s a great conversation starter!
Facebook Sample Message
March is the nationally recognized month raising awareness about individuals diagnosed with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
@DevelopmentalPathways and @AccessGalleryCO created a campaign with the theme “I can do more than I can’t”, that people are more than their disability. What’s a word that defines what you can do or who you are?
#DDAwareness #DPxAG #ICanDoMore
Twitter Sample Message
March is the national month of raising awareness about individuals diagnosed with IDD. @dev_pathways & @AccessGalleryCO created the “I can do more than I can’t” campaign, to highlight that people are more than their disability. What word defines what you can do or who you are?
#DDAwareness #DPxAG #ICanDoMore
- Interviews/ Videos
- Downloadable Zoom Backgrounds:
- Downloadable Poster PDF’s: