Providers and community organizations are welcome to apply for any funding options outlined below, including sponsorship funding, scholarship funding and/or provider grants for staff capacity/stability or innovation/capacity building. All awarded funds must support individuals served by Developmental Pathways in Arapahoe, Adams, Douglas and/or Elbert Counties.
Sponsorships are available to support the needs of organizations that serve individuals with I/DDs. The availability of this funding is subject to change and varies each fiscal year. See below for general guidelines and for the link to request funding.
Sponsorship Funding Requests
- Common requests that are often approved through sponsorships include:
- Fundraising Events
- Community Events
- Organizational Supplies/Materials related to a program or event
- Organizational supports for special projects or parent/community training
The average financial request varies but is often approved in the range of $500 – $1,500 per request.
Complete the Sponsorship Request Form to Request Funds. Once we receive your request, you will be contacted by a member of our Community Engagement Team. For questions, email CE-Admin@dpcolo.org.
Developmental Pathways contributes to the cost of a service or program offered through a provider or community partner. Supports are provided directly to eligible individuals, families, and organizations that invoice DP for approved services. To discuss the opportunity to work with us so we can offer scholarships for your programming to individuals served by Developmental Pathways, please contact us at CE-Admin@dpcolo.org.
Grants are available to provide staff capacity support, increase provider stability, and increase provider capacity to serve people with I/DDs in Adams, Arapahoe, Douglas, and Elbert Counties. Grant details, including qualifications, directions, requirements, and deadlines, can be found in the Provider Grant Cover page.
Priority areas for Grant Funding in this fiscal year (July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023) include:
- Mental/Behavioral Health
- Residential (IRSS, PCA, CHRP, group home alternatives)
- Capacity Building with the purpose of alleviating the provider waitlist and supporting organizations in filling more RFPs
- Increasing CHRP waiver services
Additional areas of focus:
- Staff Capacity support to address the current direct support hiring crisis
- Stability Support for program or agency
- Innovation Grants that create new service offerings
- Expansion Grants that increase service times, areas, populations served and/or total number of people served
Submit Grant Application
To submit your grant request:
- Review the information located on the Provider Grant Cover Page.
- Complete the Grant Application and attach the required documents to the online form.
- The application must be completed and submitted in one session. To prepare answers in advance, download DP Provider Grant Application Questions.
- Download a Project Budget Template to submit with your application.
Grant Contact Information
Providers may schedule a meeting with our designated grant administrator to request a consultation before submitting a grant.
Technical questions about completing the application form or submitting attachments may be directed to CommunitySupports@dpcolo.org.