We appreciate hearing from our community, and that means you!
Have a positive story to share about your services and supports or praise for a team member?
Have a complaint or concern you need addressed?
Have a heartwarming news clip to share?
At Developmental Pathways, we value kindness, collaboration, and competency and have a commitment to person-and-family-centeredness. We strive to create and support an environment of inclusion and belonging for individuals and their families, as well as our internal team members and external community partners.
When sharing with us, it is helpful to include the following:
- What is going well and why or what may not be going well and how
- Who has been helping you
- Your name and contact information in case we need to follow up with you
What to expect once you have connected with us:
- Our team will honor what you have shared and forward the information as needed in a timely manner
- We may be in contact to gather additional details and otherwise follow up as needed
- We may also ask permission to share your thoughts and reflections with our community, although it is okay to say no if you prefer that we don’t
What if I don’t have the staff member’s or supervisors’ contact information?
- Our team members include their contact info and that of their supervisors in their email signatures, so you may have their information in a recent email.
- You can contact our front desk at 303-360-6600, Monday – Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and they can help you get in touch with the people you are looking for.
Other Opportunities To Give Feedback
If you have information to share about a provider agency
If you have thoughts to share about Senate Bill 16-038 (CCB Transparency)
If you have thoughts to share about Early Intervention Services
If your concerns are about Medicaid denials, partial denials, reductions in services, etc.
- Be sure to contact that agency and share your thoughts with them.
- If you need to share a concern, follow their complaint process.
- Share with the State: https://cdphe.colorado.gov/health-facilities-complaints
You’ll want to file an appeal directly with the State; do NOT use our complaint process as we cannot address Medicaid-related appeals through our complaint process.
Our door is open!
Your feedback is welcome and helps us ensure we’re providing the person-centered support and responsiveness that you deserve and that we value.