Children's Habilitation Residential Program Medicaid Waiver (CHRP)
The Children's Habilitation Residential Program Waiver offers services for youth under the age of 21 with a developmental or intellectual disability and very high needs.
For more information about the CHRP Waiver, please visit:
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SERVICES, CHILDREN IN THIS PROGRAM...
1. Are less than 21 years of age
2. Have been determined to have a developmental disability which includes developmental delay if under five years of age;
3. Meet the intermediate care facility for people with developmental disabilities level of care as outlined in state and federal regulations;
4. Have an intensive behavioral or medical support needs that put them at risk or in need of out of home placement.
5. Meet the Health First Colorado financial determination for Long-Term Services and Supports eligibility. Financial determination requirements are outlined in the Colorado Code of Regulations 10 CCR 2505-10, Section 8.100.
*For more information about Supports, please visit our Helpful Tools section.
SERVICES & SUPPORTS
Community Connection Services
Habilitation Services, which can include:
Emergency Assistance Training*
Independent Living Training*
Personal Care Services*
Intensive Support Services
Transition Support Services
*= Services are not billed separately but under the habilitation services covered and are part of residential services
*For more information about Services, please visit our Helpful Tools section.