This waiver provides a variety of services and supports for adults (ages 18+) living in their own homes or with family in the community. The services provided include personal assistance with daily living activities, homemaking skills, employment supports, day services, assistive technology, home modification, professional services, and transportation. There is no wait for this program.
For more information about the SLS Waiver, please visit:
To be eligible for services adults in this program…
1. Are at least 18 years of age
2. Have been determined to have a developmental disability before the age of 22
3. Live in the family home or in an independent setting
4. Are determined to meet the Federal Social Security Administration’s definition of disability
5. Must be determined to meet financial eligibility for long-term care Medicaid though their local county of Department of Human Services.
*For more information about Supports, please visit our Helpful Tools section.
SERVICES & SUPPORTS
Home Accessibility Adaptations
Home Delivered Meals
Life Skills Training
Personal Care Services
Personal Emergency Response
Recreational Facility Fees/Passes
Specialized Medical Equipment/Supplies
Supported Employment/Job Coaching
*For more information about Services, please visit our Helpful Tools section.