Supported Living Services Medicaid Waiver
This waiver provides a variety of services and supports for adults (ages 18+) living in their own homes or with family in the community. The services provided include personal assistance with daily living activities, homemaking skills, employment supports, day services, assistive technology, home modification, professional services, and transportation. There is no wait for this program.
To be eligible for services adults in this program…
1. Are at least 18 years of age
2. Have been determined to have a developmental disability before the age of 22
3. Live in the family home or in an independent setting
4. Are determined to meet the Federal Social Security Administration’s definition of disability
5. Your income is less than $2,199.00 per month and your countable resources must be less than $2,000.
*For more information about Supports, please visit our Helpful Tools section.
SERVICES & SUPPORTS
Personal Care Services
Supported Employment/Job Coaching
Specialized Medical Equipment/Supplies
*For more information about Services, please visit our Helpful Tools section.