Age 18 & Up
The Developmental Disability Waiver provides access to assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and assistance for each individual is designed according to their prioritized needs.
This program provides residential services, day program services, behavioral services, transportation services and employment services. Resources are limited by the state, and there is a waiting list.
For more information about the DD Waiver, please visit:
Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing – DD Waiver
To be eligible for services adults in this program…
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have been determined to have a developmental disability before the age of 22
- Are determined to meet the Federal Social Security Administration’s definition of disability
- 4. Must require access to services and supports 24 hours a day
- Must be determined to meet financial eligibility for long-term care Medicaid though their local county of Department of Human Services.
Services & Supports
- Behavioral Services
- Day Habilitation
- Home Delivered Meals
- Peer Mentorship
- Prevocational Services
- Residential Services
- Specialized Medical Equipment
- Supported Employment/Job Coaching
- Transition Services