Developmental Pathways has made funds available with the purpose to increase access to services and supports for individuals with developmental disabilities and/or delays (IDDs) in Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas Counties. Developmental Pathways gathered information from individuals in service, caregivers, and providers to identify barriers to IDD services. The included funding areas address those needs. Awarded funds must be used to support people with IDDs in Adams, Arapahoe, and/or Douglas counties.
Sponsorships are available to support the needs of organizations that serve individuals with IDDs. The availability of this funding is subject to change and varies each fiscal year. See below for general guidelines and for the link to request funding.
Sponsorship Funding Requests
- Common requests that are often approved through sponsorships include:
- Fundraising Events (Virtual or In Person) Examples: walks, galas, carnivals, conferences, etc.
- Community Events (Virtual or In Person) Examples: Easter egg hunt, dances, Trunk or Treat, sensory friendly events, Bingo, etc.
- Organizational Supplies/Materials related to a program or event
- Other organizational supports for special projects, trainings, education, etc.
- The average financial request varies but are often approved in the range of $ 500 - $1,500 per fiscal year (July 1 – June 30). If there is justification and need to request higher amounts this can be considered as funds allow.
Complete the Sponsorship Request Form to Request Funds. Once we receive your request, you will be contacted by a member of our Community Engagement Team.
Developmental Pathways contributes to the cost of a service or program offered through a provider or community partner. Supports are provided directly to eligible individuals/families and organizations invoice DP for approved services. To discuss the opportunity to work with us so we can provide scholarships for your programming to individuals served by Developmental Pathways, please contact COEvents@dpcolo.org.
Grants to increase provider capacity to serve people with IDDs in Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas County are available. Grant details, including qualifications, directions, requirements, and deadlines can be found in the Provider Grant Cover page.
Submit Grant Application
To submit your grant request:
- Review the information located on the Provider Grant Cover Page.
- Complete the Grant Application and attach required documents on the online form.
Grant Contact Information
To request a consultation before submitting a grant, providers can contact our designated grant administrator at CommunitySupports@dpcolo.org. Please include in the Subject Line: Grant Consultation Request and Provider Name.
Include in the body of the email:
- Best person to contact + their contact information
- A brief description of the proposed grant
Technical questions about completing the application form or submitting attachments may be directed to CommunitySupports@dpcolo.org.