Home and Community-Based Services Waiver (DD)
Home and community-Based Services Waiver for Persons with Developmental Disabilities (DD)
This waiver provides access to assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and assistance for each individual is designed according to their prioritized needs. This program provides residential services, day program services, behavioral services, transportation services and employment services. Resources are limited by the state, and there is a waiting list.
For more information about the DD Waiver, please visit:
To be eligible for services adults in this program…
1. Are at least 18 years of age
2. Have been determined to have a developmental disability before the age of 22
3. Are determined to meet the Federal Social Security Administration’s definition of disability
4. Must require access to services and supports 24 hours a day
5. Must be determined to meet financial eligibility for long-term care Medicaid though their local county of Department of Human Services.
*For more information about Supports, please visit our Helpful Tools section.
SERVICES & SUPPORTS
Home Delivered Meals
Specialized Medical Equipment
Supported Employment/Job Coaching
*For more information about Services, please visit our Helpful Tools section.