Birth - 18 yrs.
Children with Life Limiting Illness Waiver helps children (under 18) with a life-limiting illness. This waiver allows you to seek curative treatment while your child is receiving palliative care.
Visit the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing website for the most current information about the CLLI Waiver.
To qualify, your child..
- Is at risk of institutionalization in a hospital setting.
- Meets the Social Security Administration definition of disability.
- Is 18 years or younger.
- Has a life-limiting illness certified by a physician.
- Meets financial determination requirements as outlined in the Colorado Code of Regulations and as determined by your local Department of Human Services.
Services & Supports
- Counseling/Bereavement Services
- Expressive Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Palliative/Supportive Care
- Respite Care Services
- Therapeutic Life Limiting Illness Support